1. GENERAL INFORMATION
6. OTHER TERMS
- The content of our website is for informational purposes only and does not provide services within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Law.
- It is owned and maintained by “PROFOCUS” Ltd – a Bulgarian company, registered in the Registration Agency with EIK: 205961542, with headquarters Burgas, Slaveykov 15 and management address Stara Zagora, 33 Kolyo Ganchev St., email address : email@example.com and phone: 098 871 4467.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The general conditions are intended to regulate the way of use and access to the website. In addition to them, you should also familiarize yourself with the Notice for confidential treatment of personal data.
- These terms and conditions are brought to the notice of users by posting them here and Brand Idea reserves the right to unilaterally change the scope, content and features of the website. In the event of legal or contractual obligations that apply to us, or in the event of such a change, Brand Idea may amend these terms and conditions. Our website may link to sites or web platforms that we administer.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Brand Idea is not responsible for damages and lost profits unexpectedly arising due to the inability to provide content or the unavailability of the website. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses and/or lost profits, including lost business opportunities or projects, or loss of profit, arising as a result of the inability to use or the use of the Website and any content, derived from it.
- Brand Idea is not responsible for damages caused by infection with viruses or other malware where prevention was beyond our control. It is quite possible that links from the site lead to resources located on servers or cloud structures of third parties, over which the Administrator has no control and is not responsible for their content.
4. COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The graphic images and elements used in the website, the database and other copyright objects are the exclusive property of “PROFOCUS” Ltd. Users and visitors to the site are not allowed to copy, reproduce or perform any actions that would infringe our copyright without our prior written consent.
5. SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Brand Idea does not collect personal data as a personal data controller, within the meaning of the Personal Data Act, although it has access to such data – in the event that it is provided by you via an electronic message via the contact form or e-mail. Our website uses a secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) protocol. However, in order to be able to provide feedback to you or respond to your inquiry, we will need a minimum set of personal data.
- At “PROFOCUS” Ltd, we constantly improve our technical and organizational measures, such as internal rules, policies and procedures, ensuring protection of personal information from loss, unauthorized access or disclosure.
- At “PROFOCUS” Ltd, we make efforts to ensure the security of information and confidentiality, the personal data of our employees and contractors, as well as the persons who have provided personal information through our website.
6. OTHER TERMS
- The nullity of individual parts of the General Terms and Conditions does not mean their complete nullity when they are legally replaced by the norms of the law.
- Bulgarian legislation in force, as well as European legislation relevant to the case, are applicable regarding the unresolved issues. Disputes arising in connection with the use of the website are settled by mutual agreement, and when this is not possible – by court order before the competent Bulgarian court according to the rules of jurisdiction provided for in the Code of Civil Procedure.