A cookie is a small file that a website sends to a visitor’s computer or device connected to the Internet, containing a text set of information. Most sites use them to make your browsing easier.
In this way, you distinguish yourself from other users of the website, prohibit the storage of information related to you / your preferences.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies
They allow us to remember your actions and preferences for a certain period of time, so that you do not have to enter them every time you visit the site and browse from one page to another. These cookies do not store personal data.
- Analytical cookies
They help us monitor the traffic of our site and analyze whether its users work easily with it (GoogleAnalytics cookies). These cookies do not store personal data. They show which pages of our site you have viewed, whether you have visited the site via a mobile or desktop device, and other data that is generally anonymous.
- Cookies for precision targeting
They may be triggered by our advertising partners and contain information about how you have used the website. In this way, no personal data is stored. Thanks to them, we will not show you information that is not relevant to you.
All cookies saved on your computer can be deleted and most browsers can be set to block them, but this may prevent some services and features from working and you will need to adjust some parameters manually each time you visit our website.
You can contact us for questions related to the processing of your personal data every weekday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., at the company’s address, Stara Zagora, 33 Kolyo Ganchev St., email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone: 098 871 4467.
Your request will be considered at 30 day period from its receipt.
- Use of the Website
Използването на нашия уебсайт не изисква регистрация. Use of our website does not require registration. We do not collect any personal information about our website visitors. If you use our contact form, we will receive the personal data provided by you and start processing it
We do not collect personal data through our site, but we do receive it when you send an electronic message through the contact form or by e-mail. In order to be able to get back to you or answer your inquiry, however, we will need minimum set of personal data.
We process the following categories of personal data:
- contact details – phone, e-mail, address for information/correspondence.
In order to receive an answer to your inquiry, we may also request and/or process data about:
- the workplace;
- bank or payment information;
- The content of your e-mails, letters, requests, complaints/complaints addressed/related to us;
- Sensitive personal data;
Our website does not collect sensitive personal data in connection with its use and you will not be asked for such.
At “PROFOCUS” Ltd we make efforts to ensure the security of information and confidentiality, the personal data of our employees and contractors, as well as the persons who have provided personal information through our website.
In “PROFOCUS” Ltd we constantly improve our technical and organizational measures, such as internal rules, policies and procedures, to ensure that personal information is protected from loss, unauthorized access or disclosure.
“PROFOCUS” Ltd can convey
Your personal data only at:
- Request by a government authority or legal obligation
- Conduct an audit
- Made deliveries or service payments under contracts
- Legal dispute
- Applicable express order.
We store information, which may also contain personal data, for a period no longer than necessary and solely for the purposes for which the data were collected and processed. If, at a later stage, your personal data become related to the conclusion and/or performance of a contract between us, they are processed for the duration of its validity and until the expiration of the statutory deadlines for filing a claim. This is done in order to protect our common rights and interests, in the event of a possible legal dispute. We retain business and accounting information for a period of 10 years as required by law.
“PROFOCUS” Ltd does not perform automated decision-making nor profiling of site users that would give rise to legal consequences.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access and information about whether we are processing your personal data
- Right to correction in the event of a change in them, incompleteness or inaccuracy.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) if the purpose, reason or to comply with a legal obligation has ceased to exist.
This right can only be denied to you if compliance with our legal obligation, public interest task or the exercise and defense of legal claims requires their processing. This rule does not apply to the rights and freedoms of other persons.
- Right to restriction of processing while we deal with your request that you dispute the accuracy of your personal data/do not want it deleted in connection with the exercise or defense of legal claims. The same rule applies in the event of an objection to automated decision-making against you or profiling.
- Right of portability
If you have provided us with personal data concerning you, you have the right to receive it in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and to request that we transfer this data to another controller in the following cases: if the transfer is based on a contractual obligation performed in an automated manner. In this case, the transfer from us to another administrator can only take place if it is technically feasible. The rule does not apply to personal data processed for the performance of a task of public interest. Here too, affecting the rights and freedoms of other persons is inadmissible.
- Right to object when decisions are made about you based solely on automated processing of your personal data/profiling. However, in the event that processing is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between us, this rule does not apply.
- Right to appeal to us/Commission for Protection of Personal Data – Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd. 2, phone: +359 2 9153 518, e-mail address: email@example.com, when you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of personal data have been violated.
Actuality and changes
The occurrence of changes in the conditions under which we process your personal data would lead to an update of this declaration.